Welcome to Butterflies
My name is Miss Haywood and I am the class teacher in Butterflies.
I have been part of the Woodland View family for the last 5 years and enjoy working in EYFS with such a wonderful, caring team.
My favourite part about being in Butterfly class is being able to express my creativity with children and in turn them expressing themselves. I enjoy learning together and watching children grow in confidence and ability throughout the year.
My favourite things …
- I have a very mischievous dachshund and enjoy taking him on walks in the countryside.
- I love everything Disney and my favourite place to go on holiday is Disneyland. You will have to come and tell me your favourite Disney film, mine is The Little Mermaid.
- I have lots of books I enjoy reading in class but my favourite is ‘The Gruffalo’ by Julia Donaldson.
- My favourite thing to eat is cake especially if it is covered in chocolate.
- I am a creative person and in my spare time take part in may crafting activities such as jewellery making, mosaicking and painting (usually pictures of my dog.)
- My happy place is being at the beach with my family.
My gives and wishes...
As your teacher I hope to be kind, caring and helpful as well as someone you can talk to and share your stories with and in turn I will tell you all about mine.
I love to explore and together I hope we can go on adventures such as discovering dinosaurs and setting sail on our school pirate ship in search of treasure.
A tour of our classroom