Firstly, thank you for your continued patience regarding the trip to Paris.
We are still unsure what the future holds and currently the school trip company are only offering an option to postpone.
As you can imagine, a great amount of planning takes place behind the scenes, including lots of risk assessments, these assessments consider all details including the season and potential weather! It is not as simple as choosing a new date.
In addition to this, none of us know when we are able to take such trips. If we choose to cancel the trip the company will charge a cancellation fee, which is a big percentage of the overall price, therefore we're hoping to avoid this. It is likely the company will, themselves cancel, in which case they would have to issue a full refund.
Please be assured we are in constant communication with the school travel company and we will respond to you as soon as we know the outcome. Thanks again,
The Paris team x