Welcome to Buttercups
My name is Miss Allsop.
I have a son called Oliver and a daughter called Alice. I also have a cuddly cat called Poppy.
I have worked at Woodland View Primary School for quite a while and have taught lots families here. I have worked in Nursery all the way up to Year 3.
The thing I love the most about Woodland View is the sense of family spirt. Children and staff here love to learn and we all go on new adventures together.
My favourite things to do…
- I love watching my son play football at the weekend even if it is cold!
- I enjoy watching my daughter at Gymnastics….in the warm.
- I love relaxing and enjoying some me time.
- I enjoy spending quality time with my family and friends, especially my nieces and nephews and friends who are far away.
- But most of all I LOVE eating CHOCOLATE and cakes.
My gives and wishes...
As your teacher I hope to be fun, happy, calm, kind and nurturing to you all.
I am always fair and love to help you achieve your goals and have fun whilst you are learning.
In return I would like my class to, to believe in themselves and have a ‘can do’ attitude but most of all to have lots of fun!
A tour of our classroom